Christmas Bells - Clip Art

    Christmas Bells Are Ringing
    So I just found out that our Primary gets to sing not one but two songs for the Ward Christmas Program in December . . .so besides celebrating our program being over and singing some songs of gratitude we are going to have to start singing some holiday songs.  This Sunday I plan to let them celebrate the end of their Christmas Program with some favorite song singing and then we're going to work on Christmas Bells are ringing.  Because of the time constraints I have asked a wonderful soprano in the ward to sing the descant and the primary will all just sing the simple verse.  Here's what we'll do.










    I put together a big poster with clipart for those visual learners . . .I usual talk/sing about the song one phrase at a time and hang up the posters as I do it.  Here's what I came up with using google and sugardoodle and such.




Post Title

Christmas Bells - Clip Art


Post URL

http://aleals.blogspot.com/2011/12/christmas-bells-clip-art.html


Visit Aleals Wallpaper Desktop HD for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List